P101tv Help Home
The Importance of Tags
Video File Formats
P101tv accepts a wide range of popular video formats. The accepted video files are WMV, MPG, MPEG, AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MOOV video files (1.2GB per video limit). Channel P101tv supports many other video types. For a full list visit the help section..
Video Upload Size
You can upload as many videos to P101tv as you like. Each video however should not exceed 1.2GB.
If you need to compress your video to meet this file size limit you could use Windows Movie maker usually available pre-installed on your computer or free to download from microsoft. This takes only a few minutes to do and allows you to specify the final size of your video ready for upload.
How to Upload your Video
Once you have created your video in the accepted formats and file sizes you can upload to your P101tv account. First, 'Login' to your P101tv account and then follow the following steps:
- click 'Upload' at the top right hand side of the screen. (Alternatively, click 'Upload New Video' from the 'My Account' page;
- Enter as much information about your video as you can in the upload video form. A good title, description and plenty of tags will make sure people find your video when search through P101tv;
- Select the correct channel for your video from the drop down list. This will ake sure your video is kept with other videos of similar topics;
- decide whether you wuld like your video to be public or private and whether to allow embedding or comments. The default settings allow comments, emebedding and make the video public. This gives you the maximum exposure for your video;
- Browse your computer to locate your video and click submit, and upload will commence;
Uploading can take some time to finish depending on the size of your video.
If you can't find what your looking for then, please contact us.